This listing is for a “lightly used” Rohde & Schwarz HMC 8012 Digital Multimeter True RMS 5-3/4 Digit 480,000 Count
It is in excellent condition and works perfectly.
There are some small scratches from normal usage. Please see all 12 pictures.
Part Number(s): HMC8012
This includes the following:
- Rohde & Schwarz HMC 8012 Digital Voltmeter True RMS 5-3/4 Digit 480,000 Count
- Red and Black Test Leads
- Red and Black Test Probes with Protective Caps
- Red and Black Alligator Clips
- Power Cord – USA
- User Manual – Color – 126 Pages
- Measurement range: DC to 100 kHz
- Resolution: 1 μV, 100 nA, 1 mΩ, 1 pF, 1 Hz, 0.1°C/F
- Basic accuracy: 0.015% (DC)
- True RMS measurement, AC and AC+DC
- 5-3/4 digit display (480 000 counts)
- Measures: VDC, IDC, RMS, VAC, IAC, frequency, DC power, resistance (2- and 4-wire), temperature, capacitance, diode and continuity
- Simultaneous display of three measurements, e.g. DC + AC + statistics
- Measurement rate: up to 200 values/s
- Math functions: limit testing, min./max., average, offset, DC pwr, dB, dBm
- Data logging to internal memory or USB flash drive in CSV format
- Interfaces: USB-TMC/-VCP, Ethernet, LXI
- SCPI commands largely compatible with 344xxA
The HCM8012 Benchtop Digital Multimeter offers a 5-3/4 digit display (480,000 points) resulting in measurement ranges that are four times higher without any requirement of range switching. It facilitates measurements in the measurement category II with a voltage of up to 600 V, as opposed to the standard of only 300 V in this instrument class. With the HMC8012, current measurements across the entire range can be performed with only one connector. This eliminates any manual switching during range transfers. Additionally, an integrated watt meter enables power measurement in the DC range.
With a base accuracy of 0.015% in the DC range, the HMC8012 can display up to 3 measured values on the brilliant TFT color screen, including a DC voltage, a AC voltage and related statistics. The HMC8012 offers 12 different measurement functions: VDC and IDC, True RMS VAC and IAC, frequency, 2- and 4-wire resistance, capacity, continuity, diode, temperature and performance. Extensive math functions such as limit testing, min/max, means, offset, DC performance, dB and dBm are available to facilitate measurement tests.
|HMC8012 displays 3 measurements simultaneously |
The performance of a true RMS measurement in the AC+DC range is a very useful option. The option to display three measurement values simultaneously allows users to conveniently measure DC voltages with overlapping AC voltage or direct currents with overlapping alternating currents. This function is useful for the development of LED lighting, for instance, which is typically controlled by means of PWM-regulated signals. A primary measurement value that is within the defined limit range is displayed on the color TTF display in green; a higher or lower value is displayed in red. The HMC8012 also offers an acoustic option.
The HMC8012 includes a USB device port, allowing you to access the instrument via virtual COM port (VCP) or via USB TMC class. The HMC8012 utilizes SCPI commands that are largely compatible with 34401A and 34410A multimeters.
Buyer pays shipping.
I combine shipping.
Most items will automatically combine during checkout.
Customer pick-up is welcomed. My zip code for Google Maps is 45385.
International Shipping Policy
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks for looking!
NOS Parts Pros